This is a great idea. I'm looking forward to the updates. Sharon and I are excited for you. I like all the cool little facts about the mission you have up, like the flag, the weather, etc... it would be cool if there was a way to get a news feed on headlines from Finland.
Ant, glad you like the blog. I am not sure mom and dad are totally on board with it. I think it will be great. THanks for the idea on the headlines. I will try and add that.
3 comments:
This is a great idea. I'm looking forward to the updates. Sharon and I are excited for you. I like all the cool little facts about the mission you have up, like the flag, the weather, etc... it would be cool if there was a way to get a news feed on headlines from Finland.
Ant, glad you like the blog. I am not sure mom and dad are totally on board with it. I think it will be great. THanks for the idea on the headlines. I will try and add that.
Cool!
Post a Comment