Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

MTC
June 17, 2013

Family-

Today is Monday, that means preparation day!  After an hour of personal study and a quick breakfast we walked up to the Temple.  It was such a beautiful morning.  It also felt great to be in the temple again.  After the temple Elder Whitney and I prepared a lesson for Victor.  Then we went and ate BBQ sandwiches for lunch.  After lunch we worked out which is much needed, because they feed you so much here at the MTC!

Now we are doing laundry, this is my fires time ever (mom, can you dry the coloreds with the whites?)  So, while we wait for our laundry we go to the computer lab and email for 60 minutes.  You may be asking yourself, "why am I not receiving an email?"  Well, that is because my email account is not working right now.  The help desk is trying to fit it right now, but they said it wouldn't work until Thursday.  So I will probably not email until next Monday.  I am just chillin' in the computer lab with my pen and paper :) ha, ha, ha.

Oh, I love the DearElder letters that Camille and Mom send.  Keep it up!  They deliver those the day after you send them.  It's awesome.

Also hand written mail is nice as well (thanks Camille).  And after they get my email working next week, I could probably respond to almost everyone over email since they give us 60 minutes.

Thank you for your support and prayers, I can really feel it.  The MTC is an amazing place, and the gift of tounges is real!  I am loving every minute of this experience.  The devotionals here are so powerful, and singing in the MTC choir is amazing. I am looking forward to the World Wide Broadcast next week.  You all should watch it.  Although I won't be singing in the choir there because you had to be here for two weeks to sing at that meeting.  That's fine though, I 'll still be at the meeting.

Life is good.  I know I am forgetting to write something, but I can't remember now.  I'll try to remember for next time.  I have some pictures I can email too, when they get working.  Oh, I have seen Tanner Peers, Paul Flake, Montana Law, Madison Bell (graduated hear Dallin's time)

I love you all!!!

Elder Quinn

No comments: