Sunday, July 21, 2013


2013-07-18 letter

Mom,

I love you sooooo much! Being here has really made me appreciate all you have done for me.
 I have loved every moment of the MTC.  I really have dedicated every hour to the Lord.  “Make Time Count” is so true!

 Thank you for all your support, I love your letters, and the photos that you send are the best! Mom, I love you. 

I was able to ride the Front Runner up to SLC today to get my Visa! I rode up next to a lady on her way to the Stampin’Up opening ceremony tonight, it was crazy!  I told her to say hello to you and Dad.  It was crazy!

 So…I will be in Mexico on Monday!  I am so excited.  I am dedicating all my time to the Lord, working hard, and keeping a positive attitude. 

 This work is amazing, I know it is His work and it’s true. 

Love, McKay

No comments: