| Spanish BOM from... really old...(1926???) algo asi |
Hey I just got to the offices, but I am going to head out and pay some bills. light and telephone bills :) I will be back to check and read the emails! I love you all so much and have been thinking and praying about you all! I love you mom, you are the best!!! love love love you"!
E Quinn
Hey thanks for the great warm news this week! I am glad everyone is doing well! Pete... tell him hello! Good job Camille!
Are Hopkinson's in Puerto Vallarta? So lucky! Hey how is the house? I haven't seen pictures in a few weeks.
This week was pretty good, I am adjusting to the new companion, it is just really different. I have been talking to Elder Frazier a lot each night. After we plan each night we both go down into the kitchen and have some white bro time. (That sounds super racist, but we just talk.... because we have a lot in common, more than just skin color :) hahah) But it is great, he is a really good friend. Him and I have been getting up at 6:15 to go run a few laps, its a great way to start the morning. (yes mom I received your letter with the allergies medicine. I am doing fine with it, there is just a lot of dust and junk in the air, and then in the casas (house) I feel like I am breathing in 60 years of dust.... I think it triggers my allergies and especially the nose. But it doesn't it bug me with the medicine, thanks).
Today Elder Frazier was accepted into BYU! We were super stoked! This week I have felt like I have been doing a lot of the work. I am still learning how to trust my new companion and delegate responsibilities in the offices to him. It is hard to develop trust and confidence when his actions aren´t trustworthy. I am learning a lot about how to be a better leader. It is super tough at times, but so worth it. I have decided that I cannot make decisions for him, nor control his thoughts, but I can ´´´be an example of the believers in word, conversation, and spirit´´. I am doing all I can to be an example. I have been trying to contact more and more... it results in miracles. We found 5 new investigators this week through one contact with a member! It is amazing! We are working really hard with Hermano José Lopez who is the only member in his family. We are teaching his wife, two daughters, son, and niece! It is amazing! When we do our part and ask ´´ what more can I do?´´ the Lord blesses us.
M______ and G_____ finally received all their papers to get married, and we went with the bishop to talk with them, He is helping us arrange all that. Hopefully we will get them married Thursday, or on the next Thursday! I saw much progress in the area this week, that's what happens when you work hard! Hard work is good work! :)
Love you all!
Keep doing what's right and serve those around you in every situation! You never know who is watching you! Last night we were taking a bus to the church to a ward family night (we met 4 investigators there!) and on the ride there members kept getting on at every stop! I was so excited to see everyone going to the activity... when the bus stopped at the church everyone got off because they were all going to the activity :) It was a Mormon Party Bus! hahahaha It was funny! We had a great turn out at the activity, and met 4 investigators there!
I am still really excited about all this work! It is a miracle everyday!
Elder Quinn
| This is a ´´Micro´´ ghetto bus. Usually they are super ghetto, but this one was decked out with three plasma screens and everything! |
| Cutting tacos al pastor at an investigaters taco shop! SOOOO GOOOD |
Response to House photos we emailed:
Looks great! Hey thanks for the love and support this week! I am headed out to do a 24 hour interchange with a struggling Elder from my district. I am going to go to his area to help him out. We will be in Churubusco! It is a new area that I have never seen, I am excited to see their house and area and everything! Should be good! I am excited!
Have a good week!
Elder Quinn!
| Doc Hudson from CARS the movie! Reminded me of Enoch and Truman! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment