Monday, December 29, 2014

week 79




 
It was a wonderful Christmas week! Full of activities and success! We had six in church and 11 fechas bautismales! We are so so so excited to baptise my 85 year old friend j____ l____ this Saturday! Wow what a saint. We have been so blessed with a lot of work in this holiday season! I love the Lord. The members have made us feel at home with dinners, cards, candies, and ties! It was a wonderful last Christmas in Mexico! I love the work here, and am truly happy. Thanks to the family for the love and support! I love you all!
We are doing well as a zone, we live on the third story of a house. It is small, but nice! We cook on the hot plate, microwave our popcorn and make smoothies in our blender! We are happy and all is well.
Look for my SD card!!!
Oh Christmas day we went to a market in the street and then played volleyball in the church with eight other missionaries!!!
Love you all!

Elder Quinn

No comments: