Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 100 Last email, on my way home

This has been the best experience of my life. I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity that the Lord has given me. He has been by me every moment of this journey.  I know He lives He is the the Savior of the world. Jesus Christ is my best friend, He knows me and you perfectly. I will never leave his side.
 I also want to thank my parents and family. You have been a huge support to me throughout the mission and I love you dearly, thanks. I now am prepared to conquer what the Lord puts in front of me. He personally has prepared me. <I love him.

Thank you all, 

Scriptures I'm thinking about:

4 Blessed art thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.
 5 And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to thy word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will.   Helaman: 10: 4-5
 15 Blessed art thou, Alma; therefore, lift up thy head and rejoice, for thou hast great cause to rejoice; for thou hast been faithful in keeping the commandments of God from the time which thou receivedst thy first message from him. Behold, I am he that delivered it unto you. Alma 8:15
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.
2 Timothy 4:7
His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. Matthew 25:21

I know that this is His work, and He is always here to guide and direct us.

Elder Quinn

Please pray for my companion, Elder Marklowitz.
 
Elder Quinn returns May 27.  He will baptize his friend, Jason Barth Saturday May 30, 11 am at the institute at the U. 
Quinn family invite all to an open house Saturday 4pm at their home in Midway, 1431 S Tate Ct, Midway, Utah.
Jason will be confirmed a member of the church and McKay will speak Sunday, May 31, 11 am at the Deer Creek Ward on 1102 S. Center Street,  Midway, Utah.

No comments: