Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hi Fam
I hope mom and dad are having fun in Hawaii. I wonder what they like better? Israel or Hawaii...?

I've sent my temple names home and some pictures of the MTC.

Love ya,
Elder Dallin Quinn

Gustav and Elder George.
Finn MTC traditions...passed down from group to group...until we arrived. Exact obedience is key! This was just before we threw them away.

My district on St. Patties day. Behind on the board are the cards we made fro the new Finns.

Samuel Smith and I going to do the Lord's work. Laundry...mission...same thing.

My St. Patties day package! Thank you! Also where I study. I have the huge table and everyone else just has those little one unit chair/desk things. I can't handle those. I need more space, and I need to move around more than that. :)
In the pictures are stacks of scriptures in Finnish and English, PMG (I just got it laminated because the cover fell off). I have already filled an entire binder of notes, thoughts, etc.

No comments: