Hejsan Quinn Family-
Thank you for your letter. I can tell that Elder Quinn has Swedish ancestors because he's a good guy.
As a matter of fact I have been to the US before. My dad studied at BYU so I lived here until I was 6 years old, and then we moved back home to Stockholm.
I am the third generation member in my family. My grandfather read the Book of Mormon in a couple of days and he got baptized. My other grandfather (on my dad's side) was studying to become a priest in the Swedish church but he had worries about weather it was right to work as a priest, and one day the missionaries knocked on the door and my grandparents soon got baptized.
If you see Elder Quinn's sister Tiffany tell her I am thankful for her letter too. I finally got an email from my family and they are all good, except that they are all freezing their butts off (the heater in the house is out of order - but it will soon be fixed).
Don't you worry about Elder Quinn, I'm keeping on eye on him and so far he has behaved.
ha det sa bra halsinger
Elder / Aldste / Vanhin Rarlsson
P.S. I don't know what Elder Quinn has told you but I am not a Swedish spy, I just did military training (I never saw any real action) in recon.
No comments:
Post a Comment