Monday, March 2, 2009

Dear Family,

Thanks for all the support. I love you guys. Vanhin Rarlsson got your letters. He liked it and I'm pretty sure he's writing you back. Today he heard from his family for the first time.

I just sent a big email so I don't really know what to write. I'm sending my temple names back. There are only 2 because the first week I forgot to take my own. I hope all goes well in Israel! [Dallin's Parents are in Israel for a few weeks] Oh, I've also included my schedule. The class blocks I am either being taught Finnish by Veli Puumaa (Brother Woodland) or Veli Bush or that is MDT (Missionary directed time). The schedule is very regimented but I like it. I wish that we had more personal study time. It's kind of surprising I know, but I wish I had more time for personal study! It's my most effective time.

Love you all,
Vanhin Quinn

P.S. Te olette arinominen! Minulle. Eivatka kirjet de hieno! Kiitos, kirjoillista. He ovat tosi siuuayys! (Ya'll are excellent to me. Letters are great. Thanks for writing they are truly a blessing)

P.P.S The MTC is like the tower of Babel just fell...everyone is speaking a different language and no on understands each other. Ha, ha. Although I am surprised at how much Mandarin I Can understand when the Taiwan elders pass by.

No comments: