Dear Family,
This picture is of all the boxes that the Hungarian branch left behind. 9 weeks of packages from 6 elders! They were super spoiled. {There was no picture in the letter...he must have forgotten to send it}
It sounds like you all are really busy. You have to choose wisely what you do with your time. I've decided that I'm not going to write you anymore letters. So this will be the last one. {April Fool's}
Love,

This picture is of all the boxes that the Hungarian branch left behind. 9 weeks of packages from 6 elders! They were super spoiled. {There was no picture in the letter...he must have forgotten to send it}
It sounds like you all are really busy. You have to choose wisely what you do with your time. I've decided that I'm not going to write you anymore letters. So this will be the last one. {April Fool's}
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment