Hei the work continues in Finland. My address is just the main mission home address in Helsinki. so no changes there, just send it all there. There was actually a letter waiting for me when I got here! It was awesome. My comp and I are working hard and trying to get used to the bus system and all that.
Church was great yesterday to meet the members and get to know everyone who wants to help out. There is a great missionary spirit here. Or maybe I just see it now because I am one. :) Sorry this isn't long but we have things to do. Like buy food!!! We've been scrimping on bread, lunch meat, and a thing of cereal since I got here. But no need to worry too much
about me here in Finland. I'll write more about our investigators next week.
Love you all!
Sincerely
1 comment:
request for Dallin to spell out some of these common Finnish words he uses phonetically. like, Terve, rakaudella, and vanhin
Post a Comment