Monday, May 11, 2009

Kiva Keskustella eilen



Elder Bryant (Dallin's trainer from Wyoming) Sister Kelly (Utah)
Sister Luik (Estonia) Elder Wright, Elder Zilles, Elder Quinn - Kebab 14


Terve,

Hey, I don't know what to say. Not much has happened since I last communicated with you. I slept well. :) Just a few corrections on your notes. I haven't been to the temple yet! We didn't have time when I first got here, but I should be going in the next six months.....I know it kinda stinks.

The dinner we had was with the Bishop's counselors family, the Peltola family.

O.k. Our school presents were great fun. I didn't write too much about them because, haha, I didn't say too much IN them. haha but yes we aren't allowed to testify, we can only present information So we taught restoration, Plan of Salvation, and what it's like to be a member of the church as in what do; how do we worship.... I only introduced myself and taught the first little bit of the Plan of Salvation. Then I was the 'slide coordinator' :) Even though I can't communicate too well, I still am useful!

Hopefully I'll have more information on investigators next week. We really want to get three people to church next week; Petri, Leila, and Matleena. That would be a miracle!!!!!! Which is what we are hoping for in Tampere! I believe it will happen. I know how Andrew feels. But you have to have the faith that when you talk to EVERYONE, that you'll find someone who is ready.

Please pray for us to be able to find the elect. You're prayers really do help! The people of Finland and us! I feel the blessings of them every day. You mentioned in your letter that you hoped I could feel of your love in the call. Not only could I, but I can always. And yes, mom, you are my #1 support on earth. Thank you mom. And thank you everyone else, fam. and friends. Letters are always a good thing ;)

I know that this is the Lords work I am in. And it's not just my responsibility to be sharing it....it's all of ours! If we have a testimony it's now our job to go share it.

Keep smiling and have an above average week!

Rakoudella,







P.S. I think elder Bryant sent some pictures e-mail today. I need to figure out how I can do that. We didn't pack a camera cord. Do you have any preferences? mail card, prints, e-mail......

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It is fun to read Dallin's letters and be reminded of how far Clint has come. I remember those first few Sundays he said his head would ache trying to understand what was being said:)