
Dallin by the river
A car?
Doing service at the Jakkos
Sending mail on the mission
Cooking on the mission
Eating lunch on the coast after district meeting - Finland is one giant rock!
Eating lunch after district meeting
Elder Bryant showing Elder Quinn how it's done
Learning the 'ropes' from a pro:)

Learning the 'ropes' from a pro:)Terve!
I laughed when your letter came this week and the first thing I read was,' What does ymmarrättekö tätä mean?' ......It means do you understand this! Haha
Things are going very well here. We had a really great district meeting which president came to. I always lean so much from him. Personally I learned a lot about faith and it's connection to goals.
Things are going very well here. We had a really great district meeting which president came to. I always lean so much from him. Personally I learned a lot about faith and it's connection to goals.
Haha I have to tell you that Sister Brown (pres. wife) got up and was teaching about finances and financial planning. She saw my finance book and said, 'wow, this is amazing...are you going to be an accountant?', in front of everyone. I almost burst out laughing! I said it's never even crossed my mind. :)
I thought you would be interested to hear that once a week we go to Veli Santonen's house. He was born in Finland and speaks Finnish, Swedish, English, and knows a lot about a ton of other languages. For an hour he teaches us Finnish and culture. It's always really useful. And FUN, he has an English accent and a good sense of humor. If we ever come back to Finland I'm sure you'll meet him. He helps me a lot with the language.
Answering questions: YES, it is light when we go to bed and light when we wake up. And...no, it's not becuase we're sleeping in. In one of my pictures you can see the tin foiled windows in the backround. :)
I bought D3 What a blessing for Utah to get so much rain. All those years we prayed for rain in the drought and now it's here! I sure hope people aren't complaining.
No, I didn't bring that journal. But this last week I finished a journal, it felt really good. I started it dec. of 07. WOW that is one intertaining journal. I never want to loose that one! Think...my life from senior year up to the first change of my mission....That's a lot of change, growth, stories, and great lessons.

1 comment:
I loved all the pictures. Especially their roping attire:) I have been thinking too about all the years we have spent praying for rain and being so careful to conserve. Life is interesting!
Post a Comment