Terve!
I just wrote a big e-mail and the computer shut down. Boy the devil is out against us. I say that because I had soooo much good, faith promoting things to say this week.
So.....very short. The windows of heaven have opened right above Pori. Our efforts are seeming to succeed in all areas. Finding on the streets, investigators, member referrals. This was the busiest week yet in the mission. Elder Oseen and I are so blessed to be in Pori at this time of great success. We have found new investigators this week. Seija choose a baptism date, the 26 of this month. And one of our new members brought a friend to church who wants to learn more. Actually, the friend asked the member if she could come!! Next week looks even more full of teaches and commitments.
Janne is a young man who is sincerely praying right now. We feel like he is the priesthood leader that Pori is going to need to carry this small branch on in the future. We are being blessed incredibly. The Lords hand is in all. It's in the good and it helps us through the bad. Please pray for Janne and all Finland.
Sorry to hear about the Thuns. WOW Send my love. Look unto me (the Lord) in every thought, doubt not fear not. Katsokaa minuun jokaisessa ajatuksessa, älkää epäilkö, älkää pelätkö.
Sorry for the computer problems,
Sincerely,
Vanhin Quinn
Did you get my mini package with the memory card in it? Zone conference is in 2 weeks, when I could get that package. No requests but prayers and faith. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
ah! that is so great to hear. we´re all praying for you, elder!
Post a Comment