Wow! Not much time. Dad, I love the picture. That is sweet. haha Mom. thanks for all your wonderful updates. You two are the best ever.
Pori= Teaches! I have taught more here in Pori than all Tampere combine. We are getting a lot of great opportunities here. Seija is our best investigator right now. She has had a tough life. She has epilepsy and its always given her trouble. Then on top of that she got cancer 1 or 2 yrs. ago. Right before the cancer she met with the missionaries a few times and recieved a BOM. We got in contact with her two weeks ago and it's only gotten better since then. She went to church yesterday. We also met with her last night and taught the restoration again. We watched the restoration movie and then after, we taught her about the fast and testimony meeting she saw in church. We taught how to bear a testimony, then the four of us held a little 'fast and testimony meeting' right there. The spirit was so strong! She told us all about her life and her struggles. About how empty her life had felt, and dark. No hope. No friend. But then as she's read the book of Mormon and come to church, visited with us, prayed. She said, 'a new light has come into my life.' And that the hollowness in her heart was filled with warmth and love. WOW!!!!!! What a change! She is always so happy now. We asked her to pray about baptism this month. Next time we will pick a date.
I know she is an answer to many prayers. I feel so grateful to be here in Pori right now, especially with Elder Oseen. He is so loving and caring for people, not to mention we have a hoot running around getting lost all the time. Next week I'll write about this sweet perhe we found!I know that this is only the beginning of the Lords blessings here in Finland. Please continue to pray, thanking and asking.
All my love. friends, family, readers.
Rakkaudella,
1 comment:
That was a quick but good one
Post a Comment