Beloved Family!
Like I said in my e-mail, we let go of a lot of investigators this week. It’s kind of a tough and sensitive thing to do. I guess in principle you never fully ‘let go’ of an investigator, but we are not going to visit them 2-3 times a week any more. As you can imagine this is a very hard thing for me, Vanhin Quinn, to do, because I am always hoping for the very best things to happen. So that’s been kind of tough for me.
But, the Lord has already been sending us more people. In the past week we got five phone numbers which is pretty good for here. Three didn’t work, that’s normal. But the other two, we’ve met with one and have an appointment with the other. They both seemed pretty interested. I’m excited to see what’s in the future!:)
I love to write things down as I study the scriptures. I have my study journal on the desk and open. In it I write any cool thoughts or impressions, personal applications, and stories.
It’s really helped me to get more out of my studies. Not just to get things from the scriptures but also straight from heaven! While I’m doing that, just this week I started the BOM over again. And I’m writing my own chapter summaries. It’s fun and is giving me a good opportunity to grasp the chapters!
I love you so much and am so glad that you are all doing well.
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin
No comments:
Post a Comment