Monday, December 21, 2009

Hyvää Joulua



Rakas Perheeni,

O.K. yes, Christmas is a time to remember the Savior and serve others. But I wrote about all that good stuff in my letter to you that Christina has and should be bringing some time. So this letter is mostly about worldly, trunky, nonessential stuff.

Oh, except for the fact that I wanted to tell you about a sweet experience we had. Thurs. Morning the day after Zone Conference, at 8.30 our doorbell rang!!!:::???!! Who could it be? (I already knew cause he told me in conference.) PRESIDENT BROWN! He came to study with us for our regular morning study. It was the best study ever!!! I’ll tell you more on the phone call.

You all do the thinking about what to talk about. I’m not going to ask a lot of questions. o.k. SAL’S sister joined? That is so cool. I can’t wait to hear where he gets his call. That’s great to hear that all those friends came to wish us a happy Christmas. Bless them. They are such great friends. I hope you told them all that they need to write me!

I have not gotten any packages yet. Elder Burt got one today, so if you call his mom and ask her when she sent it, you might be able to get an idea of when mine will get here.

OH Family, NO, I didn’t visit the temple on my birthday. Haha, but it was a splendid day. We had four appointments. Two teaches and two dinner appointments So it was still a productive day. I kept forgetting it was my birthday until people reminded me. I liked it that way. That's the way it’s suppose to be.

Thanks for all your numbers. It is weird to see those. haha it brings back memories. I haven’t thought about those numbers for months, yet, I still recognise them. I too am excited for the call. It looks like we have about an hour. Lets try to keep it a little mission related, that would be nice.

Love you all! talk to you on Christmas Day! Drive safe.Vanhin Quinn


No comments: