Yes, it was wonderful to talk on Christmas. It was a very uplifting experience. I’m glad you all found it satisfactory as well. Families are great, there is some kind of Godly power in them.
It’s been super cold here but today is a bit warmer. We are getting rain on top of snow…? It’s still a bit hard to get appointments with people before new years but the contacting has picked up again. This new year I’m looking forward to all the great things that are going to happen here in Helsinki! I believe that this year miracles will happen.
First off, two more powerhouse missionaries are being added to the Helsinki District. Now we will have even more here in Helsinki. I’m excited to see the hand of the Lord help us to reach our goals. And at the same time, take us and turn us into better sons and daughters. Also We got a new Bishop. He just got married six months ago and he is 26 years old. WOW He has the best heart. It surprised the whole ward. It’s nice because he’s come on a lot of teaches with us and we have a good relationship with him. It will be fun to work with him and see what kind of inspiration he receives for the missionary work here in this ward.
For new years we have a special meeting with president, and then we are to be in a bit early. I am looking forward to what president has to say and also taking the time to ponder about the new year and hopefully receive some divine guidance on what the Lord sees for me in the next year.
I love you all. Please keep praying for the People of Finland and for us to have the spirit and gift of tongues. It’s needed!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Quinn
No comments:
Post a Comment