Terve!
GO HOME!!! That’s not an imperative, it’s a cheer. :) You are all the best. Sounds like everything is splendid over there, and we have nothing worse to say about here.
Things are going very well. The days are getting longer and the successes are becoming more frequent. This week has been super cold, one day was below 22 degrees! It’s fun we like it.
We got another set of elders in our district. So now we are 5 companionship's in the Helsinki district. YES! That is such power! I’m excited to see what the Lord has in store for this next year.
We have a district meeting tomorrow that I’m really excited for. It’s the kind where president and his wife come and teach, then after we have president interviews. It’s going to be so good…I can just feel it. I think he’s going to talk about faith because we’ve got some pretty lofty mission goals for 2010. I’m excited to be in Finland at this time of change.
We too had a wonderful sacrament meeting. Our wards most recent convert got up and bore her testimony. It was so sweet, and reminded us all of how important missionary work is. We can’t be selfish and just keep the gospel to ourselves! :)
I wish I could fully comprehend what a privilege it is to serve the Lord as a full time missionary. It’s unreal to think that this time will eventually pass. Everyday, miracles can happen. Not just in missionary work but in everyones lives. Miracles require faith. Will you all faithfully, believing, pray for us here in Finland to have the divine companionship of the spirit? I know that your faithful prayers help. Because we are finding people, we are teaching, and soon…..:) we will be baptizing! yes….zing ;) haha This is why the Lord has missionaries.
o.k. I love you all. Family, friends, readers…. I hope the best to you for this new year. Lets make something of it!!!!!! Tomorrow we have a big planning meeting with the ward leaders to make the ward mission plan. It is going to be a great day. Unity rocks.
I pray that we may keep the important things in life in front of everything else this year. And that we can use our windshield wipers of life to get rid of nonsensical things that only block our view of reality. (In other words, I hope we can get the courage to repent.)
I’ll let you know how this district meeting goes next week.
All my love,
Vanhin Quinn
1 comment:
Love his enthusiasm :)
Post a Comment