Oh family!
I am so happy to hear that you haven’t forgotten the true meaning of Christmas. I must admit, even though I am sitting in the downtown Helsinki Library, I teared up when I read about you serving Mable. Bless her heart, and yours as well.
Yes, the best way to remember the Savior is to do what he would do. I’m so grateful that you took a few moments to go and visit her; help her shovel, clean, and decorate. Nothing else could bring more joy and happiness to me. Will you tell Mable I love her. She is like family to me. Tell her to be healthy and safe so I can get one of those big hugs when I get home. Oh I miss Mable hugs….. That’s what Christmas is all about, spreading the love of Christ.
And that’s just what we are doing here in Helsinki. And we’re finding people to accept it to! Heli is a twenty two year old girl who we’ve taught four times now. She is super active in the ward and comes to institute every week as well. She even played the piano at our ward Christmas party! She is only the beginning of many more success on the way here in Helsinki! Please pray for the spirit of the season to soften peoples hearts to the message of the restored gospel! We need those prayers, and all the help we can get from on high.
This gospel is true, and for everyone. It has brought us all so much joy. Will you take a moment and ponder who you could share it with this Christmas season?
All my love, Vanhin Quinn

No comments:
Post a Comment