Oh, it’s a wonderful time to be alive. Don’t you just love life?! This week has been wonderful. The bishop called a ward missionary so that will be way fun to start coordinating with him. He’s a young man who just got married off his mission. He’s really exciting. We are still visiting members homes weekly to help them make their own mission plans. They are as simple as a name, action, and a date (date for when they will complete the action.) For instance, I want to give my friend Johannes a BOM by feb. 14 J or something like that. I cant wait to see the results!
We’ve been working with this less active who’s brother is a bishop in Tampere and he has just begun to read the BOM again for the first time in years! It so cool. And then yesterday he came to CHURCH! YES.
I got a call from the Zone Leaders this week giving me some more responsibilities. Elder Burt and I now go to the Young Single Adult Committee meeting and report on all the 18-30 year old investigators in the greater Helsinki area. YSA is like Institute. It should be a great thing. Splits with Elder May were great! He is doing really well and working hard. It’s good to see best friends working faithfully. It’s motivating. He’s got a great young comp right now and they are tearing it up.
Yes, I’m getting a drivers licsene because my American one want be in power come April. And who knows, maybe I’ll be going to a car driving city???!!
So, with some of my birthday money I’ve decided I’m going to buy bounce sheets from the American section of our grocery store. I got addicted to that smell in the MTC and we are the only apt. in the mission with a dryer so I figure, hey, I’ll use it to the fullest why I can!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Quinn
1 comment:
Glad to read that things are still going great!
Post a Comment