Monday, January 25, 2010

rakastakaa toisianne

Terve!
What a splendid week. The great work of the Lord is brought about by small and simple things. I love that. You’d think the idea came from the scriptures or something.
This week we’ve been doing just that. Trackting,:) contacting, praying, teaching. We went to our first YSA meeting and it was awesome! The spirit was there strongly and I got very specific instructions. You better believe the pen was out and moving. The main success in Finland is happening through the young people. I feel so priviledged to be in a place were there are so many. The potential in this city is incredible!
This last week in our trackting efforts four people were interested and told us we could come back. We are excited to do that any time. It is the coolest thing to walk into a strangers house and tell them about the gospel for the first time….wow. I feel so privileged that the Lord allows me to be a part of this work.
At the same time I’ve never felt so inadequate in my life. My mission has helped me to just begin to recognize how much I am imperfect and how much I really do need God, every day and second! But luckily in Ether God teaches that he lets us see our weaknesses that they can become our strengths.
I partly recognize my ungodliness, or what Nephi called wretchedness, and I pray that with God’s help I will become better. With faith in Him and by living His gospel what we think to be the deepest parts of our character and self can change. It’s incredible.
We were talking to an old member yesterday and she was telling us about how her and her husbands lives totally changed when they were introduced to the gospel.
The church of Christ has been restored. This is it.
I LOVE you all. Thanks for every bit of support.
Rakkaudella,







Vanhin Quinn

No comments: