Oh what a wonderful, busy, week of change! Yesterday we picked up the new assistant from the train station and came to the office to find that we had computer problems. Due to that I didn't e-mail yesterday.
Here's the deal, we are picking up the new missionaries today and eating dinner at the Brown's house with them. I always LOVE that evening. Then they will go to bed early (jet lag) and we go back home. Then tomorrow we will pick them all back up and go to the office to hold orientation meetings. This will be really fun because instead of conducting and teaching I'll be sitting in the audience with my NEW companion! :) At about two or three o'clock we'll get on a train and head to Tampere. The new chapel will be dedicated on Sunday and the whole following week will be an open house which we will participate in. It is super exciting.
The Lord has high expectations for this open house. It has the potential to really bring the spirit into many many people's lives and strengthen the members. I hope that we can be on the ball, listen to the spirit, and be able to perform the Lord's will this transfer. I'm excited to serve a TON of people, work, hard, learn a lot, feel a lot, teach, and hopefully baptize.
Thank you for praying, keep it up. Especially for my new companion who is getting thrown into the heat of things right away. :)
Much Love,

Elder Quinn
No comments:
Post a Comment