Monday, February 21, 2011

Tampere Zone (Dallin is standing behind Sister Brown)
Terve!

What a week!

The zone leaders had their baptism on Saturday. A young man by the name of Tuomas was baptized. I interviewed him and it was a great experience. We had a good time sharing testimony with each other. I know that God lives and He is actively a part in our lives. He loves us all. All includes the Finns. Oh, the blessed Finns, he is preparing them to accept the gospel and it is such a joy to find them.
Our investigator who was planning on being baptized the 26 will go a little bit later but he is still progressing. :)
There are many valiant souls here in Finland! It was touching to worship with them on Sunday. A German church choir by the name of Vocalis youred Finland this weekend and they were in our ward for sacrament meeting. Their last song was I Believe In Christ and the sang it in Finnish, Uskon Kristukseen. It was incredible to feel the spirit of love and testimony that came into the room. I looked around and saw how taken the Finns were. It was a dear moment for me. I understood a little bit better what it means, that I have come to Finland and have worked so hard to learn this language. For all shall hear the message of the gospel in their own language.

Family, I believe in Christ. Uskon Kristukseen. Regardless of what happens this week I will continue to bare testimony of Him, the living Son of God.

I love you, and am excited to see you. My work is not done here in Finland. The Lord still has someone that I need to talk with. I ask that you continue to pray for us. We feel that support every day in a very real way.

Thank you.

see you soon,









Elder Quinn

No comments: