Monday, July 8, 2013

2013-07-08

Mom,

I love you. Thank you for putting up with me everyday of your life.  You have been so patient with me as a child, youth, and teenager.  I really love our relationship though.

I ran out of ink in my first pen today....That means I was writing a lot:)

Thank you for emailing today, and every week.   I love your support.  Oh, and thanks for the package...that was thoughtful.  I should probably be writing on that nice paper right now, but I forgot.  I am saving the paper for when we get our travel plans:)

I LOVED the manila envelope you sent with all the printed photos.  It was my favorite one yet.  I love seeing the house progress....I look at it everyday.

I am impressed by the Instagram posts and 'snapshots' nice work!...

Mom I love this work.  And I know I am supposed to be here right now....here we go Mexico on the 22nd!

Elder McKay Quinn

No comments: