| Elder Brown and I this morning, this is a street right next to the offices, really pretty! |
| This was Sunday lunch with familia Ulage. L_____ on the left lives with her aunt and uncle(members) and she is investigating. She is doing really well! Jorge Ulage is the Elders quorum president. |
| I cut Elder Browns hair today! It looks good! :) |
Wow lots of info! Thanks mom, I love you so much! Thanks for your love, prayers and support! I don't know exactly why we have all the new elders stay at our house, but this is what I think: We usually receive about 20 and they wouldn't fit at presidents house, we have a big living room with no furniture and we just lay out all the mattresses on the floor when we receive new elders. We only put them up for one night and then it is off to their areas. Our house is like the ´´Mission Home´ but president doesn't live here. We run the mission out of our house so that president can have his home to himself with his family and everything. He still has a son at home and another that lives close by so they need their own home. We also have a stock of supplies in the house (like a storage room) with extra bunk beds, refrigerators, and everything we would need to open a new area and house. We are opening areas left and right here! It is so awesome to see the Lords work grow! We are as busy as ever, and I am loving every minute of it! The mission is amazing! The Lord is teaching me many things. This week was the Pure love of Christ that we all need! We have 8 living in the house right now because of some sick elders and at times it is a little crazy. In our Zone training this week president talked about patience, and the pure love of Christ. some times we cannot change the circumstances and we just need to trust in the Lord that it will all work out. In Spanish there is a one word saying that presidente likes to use, ´´Tranquilo´´. It means calm, or take it easy, or relax. I have learned this week that some things are out of my control. I can do my best to do all I can do, and then rely on the Lord to do the rest. We need to be ´´Tranquilo´´ with the Lord. He knows the situation better than we do! I love the Savior and know that He is my Redeemer. He is ALWAYS here for us, through the good and through the bad.
Elder Quinn
I hope you know how much I love you mom! You are the best! I pray for you every day and I am so glad for all that you have done, and do for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment