| You may be wondering why I haven´t written all day...
We went to the temple!!!!
|
| Elder Brown, Elder Quinn, Elder Torres with the Brailsfords Christmas Tree! |
| Visitors Center La Cuidad de México
Why do you think I took the photo! It is fake wood tile and all! I was so excited, I told Elder Brown you were putting this in the house!
|
| With the Zone Leaders |
| Mom, you mentioned how you miss my smile and my laugh. I just want you to know that I haven´t stopped smiling or laughing. I laugh so much every day! (like my sweater?) |
| Hey thanks for everything, talk to you next week! I got your letters and package(pillow case) thanks! When are we gooing to Hawaii :) Seriously :)
I love you!
Your Son
Elder Quinn
|
| This book is TRUE!! |
Our home teachers were at the house when McKay emailed and Michael Peterson emailed McKay. McKay's message to the young men:
Hey thank you Michael! How have you been? Keep up the good work Home Teaching, my family needs it :) hahaha Thanks for watching out for them. Hey how are all the guys in the Ward, Blake and Ian and Dillan should be starting their mission papers in a month or two! Never forget that you are a member of this church. Everyone at school sees you and knows it! Stay strong to your standards. Always keep the mission in mind... everyday do something to help you prepare for it! It is the most important decision I have made yet! I love it everyday! I am forever indebted to my Savior Jesus Christ who has given me all I have and continues to bless me here in Mexico City. I love my life!
Thank you! I love you all... I am here because i love the lord... I dont need any other reason! Keep up the good work. Just as you guys have looked up to me, Always remember that the younger guys are always looking up to you! They see every action, help them out! Love you all
>Elder Quinn
McKay's response to our email this week:
Happy Thanksgiving!
So good to hear from you! I am glad all is well! First of all to answer your questions:
I never found out what happened to my credit card, they are sending me a new one!
I cannot believe that 1/4 of my mission is gone. It has flown by! It is crazy fast!
Thanks for sending stuff... packages letters and all that! It is really fast and easy to receive it here in the offices so I like it!
Tell grandma and Grandpa I love them.... And grandpa better be scouting out new ATV trails for me down there in St. George! oh you are with grandpa!? :) Tell them I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I have learned so much from them. I will never forget al the times together, especially the Spring break ATVing trips! WOW I am so blessed! I will never forget those trips, ill always cherrish them.
I assume we will talk Christmas Day. Google hangout with all the family? How does that sound?
I love the Family so much, family is everything to me. I pray for each and everyone of you day and night. I am just so blessed for the family I have!
Thanks for the prayers, I can feel the love and support from above cada dia!
No comments:
Post a Comment