 |
| This week we found this Christmas tree in one of the storage rooms we have at the house. Elder Brown and I pulled it out and set it up! It was so fun. Oh and now we can listen to music each day in the mornings! It is great! I have been listening to my Christmas music, and I love it! We work out in the big room downstairs where the Christmas tree is. It is so awesome to work out and listen to Christmas music and to look at the tree, I just feel so good. I am happy. |
 |
| This is our awesome Christmas tree we put up this week. Last night we were at the Presidents house and the Hermana told us that wee needed to decorate our tree, she gave us lights, bows, and told us to go buy the rest of the things for the tree. Expect a better tree picture next week :) |
 |
| I know this is blurry, but you can see the water jugs we buy for our water. Elder Frazier, Elder Brown Elder Quinn |
 |
| We have been receiving a lot of Christmas packages... This is one of Elder Brown´s that we opened this morning! |
 |
| Our Dryer broke this week, so we have to dry our clothes old fashioned style :) (Wow we are so spoiled to have all the luxuries in the Casa Amarilla. |
|
| This is a Mercado in the center of Coyoacán. It is really a nice place with wealthy people and tourists and everything. One of the Micros that we take everyday passes through the center. I passed by this morning to buy a little something something :) |
Love you mom, have a great week send my love to all. I have to run because we are busy as ever! I love it! I love the gospel, I love the Savior, and I love you all!
Elder Quinn
No comments:
Post a Comment