| The Christmas tree looking good. (Complete with a few ornaments from anthony) Elder Sanabria (Assistent from Paraguay) Elder Torres(Service missionary secretary from the DF) |
| The Hermana Valadez came to the offices Wednesday with all these decorations. We helped her decorate :) I love Christmas. I must admite it is a little different without snow |
Can you believe that I officially completed 6 months in the mission yesterday, I cannot believe it! Time flies when you are doing the Lords work :) Each week goes by so fast, I cannot believe it is Friday again!
This week we had a major break through with two investigators. They are a couple with two small children who have had a lot of tough times in their lives. They have a pretty rough background. They both drank a lot, were drug addicts, and are all tattooed! They are so great though! We went to teach them last week about the importance of church, and the wife came to church! Then we taught them about the Plan of Salvation, and they mentioned how important it is for them to be an eternal family. We explained the blessings of eternal families and what we need to do to achieve Eternal Life. They have been really receptive. The past three lessons have gone flawless, and the wife has said, ´´that is exactly what we needed´´ and they are able to have the forces to endure another day or two. She asked us ´´ how do you know our needs so well?´´ and we explained to her that we pray and plan specifically for them each morning. It has been so cool to see the changes they have made and the progress in their spiritual progression. It has been a confirmation to me of revelation to me this week. We really have been trying to pray and plan for the needs of the investigators and this week I was able to physically see the results of our efforts.
The Lord is SO involved in this work. He amazes me everyday. I know the Savior lives! He guides and directs us everyday. I know that he gives me everything and I am greatly indebted for what he does for me daily. I love it!
| This was pretty cool to see my initials so I took a picture! SNAP |
Elder Quinn
No comments:
Post a Comment