Friday, December 20, 2013

week 27

We went to the Visitors Center this week for a training. We were trained on how to utilize the facility for the benefit of our investigators. It was amazing! The visitors center is the most technologically advanced visitors center in the world! It has so many digital displays, and (this tells you we are in Mexico) there isn't enough broadband Internet to support all the displays :) The sisters there gave us a two hour tour and it was really spiritual, they had me crying by the end of it. I have to return back with investigators

We had a zone conference yesterday for Christmas, it was so awesome! After the conference we played soccer and volleyball for two hours! In our mission we are not allowed to play sports, so it was a rare occasion to play! It felt good!

We are making some great progress in the area this week! We are working with the members on a reactivation plan! And we found a new investigators this week that is super super good! We are going to continue with her and help her to be baptism! I have seen the Lords hand in this work so many times this week, It really is amazing!
 I am sorry I didn't write too much this week. I have been working really hard to get all the finances finished up for the year of 2013. It is a lot of work, but necessary for a mission to function. Also, president just told us that we will be going to the airport two more times this weekend, crazy! We have to get up at 3 am to go, should be interesting :) It will be a busy week with all these airport trips and Christmas and the end of the year and everything! wow. yeah a lot going on right now. But I am well, I am really really well! excited for Christmas in Mexico!
We made a recording of our family singing Silent Night in Spanish and sent it to McKay for Christmas. His response:
Bien hecho familia! Sonaban muy muy bien! A mi me encantó! Casi Estoy llorando. Les amo mucho! Gracias por pensar de mi! Les agradezco por todo lo que hacen para mi! Les amo mucho a todos!

Les Amo
Elder Quinn!

Well done family! Sounded very, very good! I loved it! I'm almost crying. I love you all very much! Thank you for thinking of me! I thank you for everything you do for me! I love you all very much!
Love Elder Quinn

Dall pall,

Tiene que probar los enchaladas aqui! son los mejores! las hacen muy diferentes, pero a mi me encanta! No son cocinados en el orno, solomente son tortillas con carne mojados con salsa, un buen de salsa! Picante!

Hey you have to try the enchaladas here! They are the best, and they make them differently, I love them. They are not cooked in the oven, they are tortillas with meat drenched in a salsa, a lot of salsa! Spicy!
te amo
I love you, 
Elder Quinn
From  Park City library book, 'Foods of Mexico'

McKay's response: those are them!
I love you! I will talk to you at 11 my time Christmas morning!

Have a Merry Christmas! See you Wednesday!

Merry Christmas mom!

No comments: