Wow a lot of pictures of the house. I loved seeing the family together and hearing your experiences! I can't wait to get to know the Tate Estate (as I see it has been named) LOVE It! :).
So THIS WEEK HAS BEEN AMAZING! We had a ton of success and raised the numbers of a bunch in the zone we are now almost doubling the assistance in church and lessons with members present ( See the correlation between work with members and church attendance). Take note all you members out there! The key to success in this work is to work with the members! That is what our prophet has told us... lets do it!
We are teaching a family of four and a sister of a new convert, they are progressing well and should be baptized in a few weeks, we also have G_______ and she is going to get baptized soon, like a week or two. We have a ton of work and on top of that we are finding new investigators each day! We had nine last week, it's a lot of work, but I know the Lord trusts us to do it! He has given us all the resources we need. Trust in the Lord with all your might mind and strength, that phrase has to do with a lot more than just trust! Love it!
Send love to you all"
Elder Quinn
| Interchanges with Elder Trejo (the members went to Costco and gave us a ton) |
| This is the bottom half of our area |
| moon sunrise |
| Brownies (from package) with cookies and cream ice cream! :) Thanks for all that you do mom" Love you |
ps. Mom, when is the Hawaii trip! Count me in if I am home in time.... if not, Mediterranean 2016 cruise will do as well! Sounds sweet, count me in!
Just so you know I am (going to be) ready to go to some nice calm place where there is NOBODY!!! Quiet and PEACEFUL :)
just for your information.
Thanks for the package, and all the stuff, awesome! Won't need more cotton swabs :) hahaha The house is good, really clean, and we eat super healthy, omelets, home made hash browns (Dads style) and zucchini, and chili (we are in Mexico).
No comments:
Post a Comment