Tuesday, August 12, 2014

week 59

We had a baptism Friday, D_____. Then five in church on Sunday, ( G_______ is going to be baptized on Saturday!) And then we have familyia P______. It is an amazing work that the Lord has prepared here! This week was so awesome" We went to Taxquena four times (one hour each way in public transit!) We had interchanges, and a mission leadership council, and the changes. It was a lot of travel, but despite that we had a lot of success! We feel so blessed. We are working so hard, and the Lord recognizes us for the work and dedication that we do and have. I know that to be true!" Today we taught a three hour zone training on ´´how to work with the members and invite them to share names with us´´ and how to go contact those names with the members! It went really well and we see the zone really animated right now! We know that our work and our area is an example for the zone and that through our example we can help and animate the whole zone! Its a blessing to 1. be able to work hard and 2. desire to work hard. I feel so blessed to have that desire and determination! We are very blessed. The work continues strong and steady! We are still finding a lot and teaching, and strengthening, and BAPTIZING! Love life! Thanks for all!
Elder Quinn
Zone Leaders
Balser, Salas, Reddish, Quinn, Palomeque, Erickson, Turnbull, Ramirez, Macdonald, Tinker, Keel, Filmore

D____ was baptized. (In the gray sweat shirt)



Look what I found!
I was at the house of a few investigastors! The son is playing in a mexican marching army band. It was tough to play the trumpet, but I whipped out the wake up call :) it was fun


Hey mom! I love you! YES IT WAS ANOTHER BUISY WEEK!

Yeah it is rainy season! We get a little rain shower every afternoon. I am writing from an internet café by our house, its nice. Thanks for sending the shoes... I am excited! :) the house sounds awesome!" I am stoked!
 

No comments: