Wednesday, August 20, 2014

week 60

This week was more normal... good :) hahaha oh wait now that I think about it, really it wasn't normal. My companion and I didn't work together for three days strait because of interchanges with other Elders. We finally got back together Friday and said, wow, its great to be back and working with you! :) hahaha
Interchanges with Elder Laub from Nampa, Idaho
We are working really hard to reach  our goals and baptise every week. We have actually met the goal the past two weeks, and we are so joyful! It's amazing to see the Lords hand in the work! I love the Lord. There is no way in the world that I could deny him, or his existence. I have too many evidences that he lives and loves me. It is a blessing to work for him. I love him.

G________ G______was baptized this week!
 I told McKay sister G____looks like someone I want to know. His response:yeah she is legit! I love her, and joke around with her, just like I do with you! Mom, she is awesome! 77 years old! :) Have a great week!


 The next few weeks should be great, we have a special zone training  (first one ever in the mission) that we are teaching this Friday. Then we have familia P_____ getting baptized, and the following week familia P______. It's amazing to see all the people the Lord has prepared through the members and investigators. We are finding people that are truely chosen, and prepared. We keep finding people week after week.
The Savior LIVES, and He directs this work. When we were in interchanges my companion prayed to receive a name of someone prepared that we could contact and teach, he received the name Carla. During the intercambio I was with another Elder and I contacted a family of five, the mom was named Carla. I set up an appointment with them, and went, with the other Elder, but they weren't there... so we left a card with our number.

Meanwhile we get back from the intercambio and we receive a call from CARLA! Neither of us knew that one had prayed for the name, and the other had contacted her! We were so stoked when she called! So today we have an appointment with Carla! Hope all goes well! Should be super escogidisima! (escogidisima= really chosen/prepared, interchage or divisions or something like that- McKay's explanation the next week when I told him I couldn't find a translation:)

Love Elder Quinn
The City without end!

love you all!
Elder Quinn
 

No comments: