This week was pretty sweet! We had a training that we taught about obedience, and teaching so the investigator understands. It went really well, and we are seeing changes as a result!
We are still progressing in our area, as well as in our zone! We are seeing a large increase in the number of baptisms, especially in August. We have the familia P________ being baptized on the 30th of August, it is a single mom, with two 14 year old twins A___ & A___! They are so awesome! and super prepared. We found them five weeks ago and now they are being baptized! It was super fast because they have done their part 100%. They have come to church every week, read constantly, and showed signs of repentance. They are great and I love them so much, Saturday will be an amazing day here.
The church is true, God loves you, and so do I!
| A well engineered staircase |
| Great Mexican fix! Windshield wipers! |
Hey! no I haven't seen photos in over a month now... only from Camille. yeah the package was great! The shoes are nice thanks... so comfy! That will be cool that you are sending a package to the hermana Valadez. You can write in English, she and the president understand! Just address the package to the offices but with the name ´´Presidente y Hermana Valadez´´ SWEET!!!
Yes I loved reading Sister Kendell Blake's blog posts! Tell her well done"!
Now I have to go, but thanks for the pictures mom, now I feel at home again, (I had been sending him pictures the same format as when he was in the office and he hadn't gotten them since July 16)
Hey so I was thinking it would be sweet to go to BYU Jerusalem... do you know anything about that? Would it be possible to go my first semester at BYU, but BYU Jerusalem? Love you mom!
No worries mom, that was really nice to get a foto update! Loved it! Keep it up! next week! I will write more...and better.
Stay sweet!
Your favorite son:),
I love you so much mom!
Stay sweet!
Your favorite son:),
Elder Quinn
No comments:
Post a Comment