Thanks mom! Yes all is well! The shoes are great, I am breaking them in slowly. Sorry I have just forgot to take pictures of the house, it's a nice two rooms, bath, and a living area, I like it! We are doing really well, super busy still. We have had a lot of work, and still have more to do! We are so happy, and I feel so blessed.
We were able to baptize A___, A___, and V_____ P______ this week! They are so happy and look great! They are 14 year old twins. I love this work ,and I know it's true. The Lord is at the head of this work, and He guides us through the whispers of the Holy Spirit! It Works! It's real! I cannot deny that God is real and that Jesus is The Christ. He Lives. Thanks for the love and the support!
Elder Quinn
![]() |
| Elder Quinn, A___, V______, A___, Elder Erickson
... yes it was a wonderful day! We are really happy! SOOOO worth it Mom!
Yeah I am loosing weight again, that's good :)
|
![]() |
| Pres and Hermana Valadez with Mission council and couples |
TACOS!!!
Erickson, Quinn, Gray, Johnson (From Harriman!) Lewis, Hulme
|
| Filling up the baptismal font... only in Mexico does it require you to get up on the roof of the chapel to fill the font! :) #Mexicomissionlife |
![]() |
| Foto of the most crowded metro in District Federal Mexico McKay says it is only like this in the morning:) No wonder the companions sometimes get separated while riding the metro! |
![]() |
| Misión council |
Hey so do you know Elder Hamilton, he is serving in Midway right now, and his brother is in my zone. In the report last night he asked me what was Swiss Days! :) you should invite the missionaries over to eat! Elder Hamiltion, look him up on my blog, he is in Topilejo! Small world!
Loved the pictures of the family and everyone! Especially Dad and Vaughn on the ATVs!!! That looked fun"! WOW I miss it!
Love you mom, have a good week"




No comments:
Post a Comment