We also have a special training this week on Friday about the Doctrine of Christ and how to study effectively! We then have intercambios with Topilejo, then we have a huge day Saturday! They are going to open a mini visitors center here in our stake! It is going to be the building (remember the first church in the District Federal where we took our picture in the little room above)
| I think this is the building he is talking about |
The work is guided by the Lord, and he isn't going to let it stop! There is work to be done all around us, wherever we may be, Mexico, Africa, Peru, New Jersey, or Utah! Just ask the Lord what YOU can do, and He will respond. Of that I assure you! I love Him, and His work! Enjoy life
Love
Elder Quinn
Elder Quinn
| MiBus! The best spent nine pesos! Direct rout to Taxqueña without other people or loud music! |
| This was great mom! Love you! |
There is an idea for your home grown cantaloupe!
Have a good week!
|
Best dessert I have tried... in Mexico :) |
Mom, hey! Good letter! Yeah it is cooler in the noche. I wear the sweaters in the mornings while studying! But I love it! Oh man, last night we went up to Topilejo to Elder Hamiltons district meeting, and it was so so cold! Coming down in the bus, the back door was open and I just stood there taking in the breeze and view (40 min) it was beautiful! You could see the end to the city lights and then the full moon was above the city skyline, peeking through the night clouds... ohh I loved it! You know how I am with nature and the moon! Life is good!
Love you mom!
How are you?

No comments:
Post a Comment