Tuesday, October 21, 2014

week 69

We totally discovered cheep Chinese buffet! 70 pesos.. all you can eat.

 Can you say TRADITION!!! 
We totally went to the Nike outlet and bought these manchester united jerseys on sale... we were in there for like an hour pretending to be in the US. SO nice in that store!

Our matching Jerseys to play Fronton in the mornings (its like wall ball with a racket ball) So FUN!!!
Reminds me of Ecker Hill Days playing wall ball!!!

​Yeah so we walk into our investigators house and see this... the first thing they ask is, 'do you want a taco?' Yummy!!!

Getting a ride to Ward Counsel! Oh yeah! The back seat totally reclined on us as we accelerated! :)

Topilejo

We went up to Topilejo to the District Meeting last night. It was great, but when we left it started to downpour! We were soaked!!! 

We had a great week, filled with success! We found nine new investigators and put baptismal dates with five! We feel so blessed with a lot of work! I know the Lord lives and directs His work. He is at the head of this church. I love him dearly and will always be indebted to him for what He did for me. 

This week will be changes so we will see what the Lord brings. I am so happy here, but will serve the Lord wherever he needs me.

I will be writing on Monday next week!!

Love you all, Elder Quinn

No comments: