![]() |
| Zeke, |
Do you remember your EFY Roommate from Spokane Washington, David Crawford? Yeah I totally did an interchange with him last week!
Love you Zeke.. .Stay Sweet!
Elder Quinn
Changes this week! I will be staying here in San Pedro, But I will be training a new Zone Leader Elder Herrera from Pheonix, AZ! He is a good missionary and yeah, I'm stoked!
Mom, la Hermana valadez recieved her package today! She sent me a message and was so excited!!! She is going to email you ( not sure in ingles or espaƱol) Tomorrow in the changes I am going to teach her how to use them. We are going to have a little make and take session! :) hahaha
So on Thursday I recieved another message form Hermana Valadez saying that she was with Elder And Sister Clarke at the mission Presidents seminar. That was cool! (Remember when Elder Clarke called me down do meet with him in the MTC.... that was cool too)
I was studying Elder Christoffersons talk this morning, and it is awsosome! I Love it! Read 2 Nephi 2:13 There is a God and there are Godly Laws: Justice, Mercy, and Grace. AMAZING Talk! ´´I wish them to know for themselves and understand for themselves´´ Brigham Young
I feel so blessed to be here serving the Lord and helping others to know and understand how to come unto Christ. I have been so blessed throughout my life, I don't even know why, but the blessings continue to come! He lives and loves us. Oh wow, it is a privilidge to know who He is. I love him dearly and know that He is my Savior.
Five investigators in the church this week! 4 of them were new, so that was super cool to see their progress!!! Y______ is progressing super well and preparing to be baptized the 22nd of November. And J_______ recieved the aaronic priesthood and was ordaind a priest! Such a great day in the work of salvation! Life is good, I Love it!
Life´s short, Stunt it!
Elder Quinn
I received this text from my Park City friend, Mary Anne Clarke this week, her husband Don Clarke is serving in the first quorum of the seventy.Hi Valine, We have arrived in Mexico City. Where is Elder Quinn?
Next: I just spoke to President and Hermana Valdez. THEY love your son!!!!!!! You do not need to worry at all about him! He told the P resident that his first day in the mission, and it is soooo true!!!!! They are extremely happy with his work and who he is!!!!!
I told Elder Clarke about him being soooo busy now teaching and baptizing. He said if it is too much, slow down, and feel better about saving the ones he has taught. It is more important to be certain that they will remain in the church than to baptize more. He probably already knows this, ... . . But this was his advice. Busy doing great things is really important. He is probably doing this already
Much love to you and your family!!!!!!!!
Text from McKay: Yeah I got a pretty funny text from the Hermana Valadez! Hey I am here with Elder and Sister Clarke and your mom sends a big hug!!! love them!! :)
Yes thanks mom! I love you so much and am so so so graterful for you and dad. I love how you just do WHATEVER you want! You are in Florida!!! You are awesome! :) But I was thinking this week how blessed I have been! WOW I have the BEST parents, and familia! I don't even know how to express my gratitude, but I think I am doing the best I can by serving the Lord for two years. I love you two dearly and thank you so so so much! Guess what I will be doing in 7 months from today!?!?!? Who KNOWS??? :)
Elder Quinn
Love you all
Elder Quinn
![]() |
| This one is for you mom, nice up close flower pic! |
![]() |
| Visiting G________, one of the 29 recent converts in the Ward! She is so awsomne, Reminds me of my girl, Mable... How is she? |
![]() |
![]() |
| It's just that time of the year! These poinzetas grow naturally down here! They are called Noches Buenas because that is what new years eve is called! |
![]() |
| This has a long story... but its a dead fly (ask me the story in seven months from today!) opps did that just slip out... opps.) |











No comments:
Post a Comment