Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Week 71






This is up in Ajusco. Reminded me of Nacho Libre :) Check out the nice moon. It was nice to go the district meeting in Ajusco and breath some clean air ( Note there is minimal smog.)

 



Playing Fronton this morning! We are SO good now... three months every morning!
Yeah Buddy!

I am supper stoked because Elder Brown is going to be in my Zone now! Remember my companion in the office!!!! Yeah buddy!!!





Elder Quinn, Elder Erickson, Elder Lewis, Elder Hulme

Our last night together as ward missionaries in San Pedro Martir 1

Elder Seañez and I at the Changes. He was the old assistant with Elder Frazier, so I lived with him for a while and wanted a picture of him! I had the opportunity to return to the Pedregal ward on Sunday afternoon to pick up an Elder, and guess who I saw there??? Like everyone! Oh it was awesome! They were just getting out of their services and everyone was like, what are you doing here? They were like, hey why cant you and Elder Brown just come back .) hahaha Seriously! And I saw Maribell, Aurturo , Alexis, and Dienes. A family that Elder Frazier and I taught that was baptised! So cool!

Pan de muerto
The pan de muerto (Spanish for bread of the dead) (also called pan de los muertos in the USA or dead bread) is a type of sweet roll traditionally baked in Mexico during the weeks leading up to the Día de Muertos, which is celebrated on November 1 and 2.



So we went up to Ajusco and we were a little early, so we bought some smoothies and contacted a few people. They were super interested and will become investigators. It was cool to see how the Lord put people in our path when we had the time to contact them! We were shocked too and walked away laughing :) The Lords work is amazing, and I am just a small portion. Everyone of us has a small part to do, but if we do it great things come to pass.
 D&C 64:33

So Elder Brown now reports with me, yeah it's so awesome! But he shows up to the church to report Sunday night... looking like this! hahaha We don't even have to be companions to coordinate our outfits! (totally not planed) hahahah Love that Kid

No comments: