Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Week 72



​Elder Herrera and me (New Comp) I am teaching him the ropes here in the Tlalpan Zone! We had an awesome zone training today. We taught about baptismal goals and how to achieve our goals through daily planning!

Dia de los Muertos ( Like Halloween) This was in the members house" Crazy!

​Elder Quinn, Elder Strout, Elder Lewis, Elder Herrera

 

The view from the members house

That is outside of familia vaqueras house (didn't smell at all)

The value of pure water. (what do I cut first, the chain, or plastic?)

Divisions with the YM Pres. Hermano Gerardo Narciso
We are teaching J______, a young man that is learning about the gospel with us!
It was super sunny so she lent us her sombreros! :)

Can you tell me what is wrong with this tractor? (Typical Mexico) 


I love the Views here in Tlalpan (Sunrise) NATURE!!! (There is one tree)

Elder Lewis and me
love you all!

Elder Quinn

No comments: