Hey! Yeah it was a great week! We found 16 new investigators and taught 15 lessons with members present and seven others. It was great! We had M____ and S______ in church who are both to be baptized this month! We also found O____ another chosen that is for sure getting baptized this month, he had listened to General Conference while at work and loves Hollands talk! Hahahah what a beast. 'He is the Gift' is huge here, they gave us 310 cards to hand out this month, so our goal is to contact ten a day through the gift and help many get to know the gift! Love it so much, the church IS TRUE! We fell very blessed this week and are loving the work! Changes are next week... I will be writing
on Monday! I have no idea what is going to happen this change. I have six months here, which is a while... and President has recently releasing Zone Leaders pretty early to send them to train new missionaries , or new leaders. I have a feeling that I may be doing that, but we will see. I would love to stay here for Christmas, it would be awesome, plus there is a ton of work! But wherever the Lord sends me I will happily go! I know this is the work of the Lord. He is guiding us all back to the presence of our Father in Heaven. I have no doubt that the church is true and that the Savior lives.
 |
District meeting in Topilejo
Elder Alvarado, Garcia, Palomeque, Jorge, Carlos, Herrera, Quinn, Olsen
|
 |
Consejo de Liderazgo ayer!
|
 |
| I didnt have a picture with HERMANA Y PRESIDENTE VALADEZ |
Okay I am not worried about it. Talk with Elder Brown's mom, and his sister. (She is signing him up for classes.) Dallin could talk with her, and get us into an intro math class together and American heritage. (We would love to try to take those together if possible!) Thanks mom, love you a ton! okay so I will be able to call any day between the 22-25th of December.
The 25th may be hard to find an internet place open here, but can you choose a day and time,,, and tell me next week so I can plan accordingly, thanks!
Google Hangout! :) Get stoked!
Next week I will write Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment