Monday, December 8, 2014

week 76

So this week was awesome! First of all, just want to let ya all know that I am being changed tomorrow morning. I have no idea where, what, or with whom I will be.... or when I'll write next. But all will be well, I have faith in the Lord that he is watching over me, and guiding me!

So this week was so busy! I went to Topilejo on interchanges, and to the office four times! It was a lot of traveling, but a great opportunity to contact with THE GIFT. We have been able to contact a lot of people and start teaching many new investigators, thanks to the video! It works miracles! On Tuesday we were walking by a carpentry shop and I was looking for a nativity (for you mom) and I noticed that the man and his wife had an i pad and were listening to music. I contacted them and asked if we could see a video with them, so in that moment we watched the gift, and they were breathtaken! The spirit was so strong in that little carpenters shop. We explained to them what they were feeling and asked to come back the next day. Now we are teaching a family of five! hahah so sweet! Then we were contacting with Hermano Feerman, in his apartment complex.. and we were invited over by a family that lives by him! This was Saturday night, and the three of them came to church the next day! We had seven in church and seven with fecha bautismal! It is such a great time to be a missionary and a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints! I love it! 

Take advantage of this Christmas season and The Gift to invite others to come unto Christ!

Elder Quinn

I will let you know next week what time I can talk. I will talk it over with my new companion and let you all know! (Sounds good if Nate and Lauren can conference in from the Timmins....:)  and Dallin and Becca are going to Finland, what???

Thanks for the cookies, welcome home candle! (SO good) and Camille the socks are so comfy and the booklet is great! Already used it three times!

Received three packages!

Oh and Monday we passed through a pretty narly riot... but I will share the details the 27th of May :) 

We are all fine, no worries

Elder Quinn

Oh we went to the centro de visitantes this week (temple)

We contracted two big busses and took 80 people to the temple visitors center. We saw a choir, the family video, the christus, and the temple lights (like temple square)

Daniel Chavez. Returned missionary that has helped us so so so much! Great guy!

I helped the Hna Valadez decorate the office while Elder Palomeque was taking an english exam!
Flores, Roser, hna. Valadez, hna Brailsford, Palomeque, Quinn, James, pdte Brailsford, Torres


​Mayra made this banner that the ward members had written on for me.

Elder Herrera, Stout, Quinn, Hansen

Remember Familia Palma!
Juan, Abuelita, Javier, Juana, Quinn


​Herrera, Javier, La Abuelita, Juan, Quinn, Juana



​This is the sign Mayra made me!

 

Temple lights!

Mexico City temple
Familia Torres Cortez otra vez.
Quinn, Paula, Veronica, Diana, Alexis, Alberto, Herrera

Remember familia Torres Cortez! They are working so hard with their dad now to get baptized! We baptized Diana here, and her sister Veronica is now going on a mission!
Alberto Torres, Alexis, Veronica, Diana, Paula, Quinn, Herrera

Remember Guadalupe! She came with us too! She cried when I told her I was leaving. She tried giving me a hug... she said, 'Its from and old lady, so its okay!'
hahhaa love her!
Familia Narciso (lived in Orem) Helped us a ton in Tlalmille!
Erick, Karen, Dana, Gerardo, Elder Quinn, Elder Herrera
Familia Zamora Vaquera... they are awesome! They contacted so so so many people in Tlalmille! They are great missionaries.
Mari Elena, Elder Quinn, N_____(investigator that is getting baptised the 27th) Kari, Mayra, Elder Herrera
​Me and the Hermana German. We worked with him a lot here. Return Missionary who helps a ton in the work!


​Veronica is now a ward missionary and said that we have inspired her to go on a mission, so she wanted a picture with us!
Selfie! #sharethegift

 
Love you all! Until next time!
Elder Quinn

No comments: