![]() |
| Ridding in a comie! That's how it always is here in Mexico! |
![]() |
| Representing the Midway Utah Stake here in Mexico City South!
Elder Kyler Patey, Elder McKay Quinn, Elder Perry Olsen!
|
![]() |
| This is the most ghetto motorcycle I have ever seen! When he accelerated he putted off the line like Hot Rod on his scooter... I think I could have walked faster than him. :)
Love Mexico!!!!
|
![]() |
¿Que paso? ¡Esto es México!
¡¡¡les amo mucho!!!
|
Elder Quinn
Say hellow to the arave sisters!!! (Valine in St George with parents and sisters)
package still hasn't come (Yes, he's talking about his Christmas!)
hey i am on my byu application right now! I am figuring it out!" (He needed his presidents endorsement application so we can registrar him for summer semester)
thanks mom for everything, the mission pres. endorsement should be in for next week!




No comments:
Post a Comment