Oh thanks mom! I am teary eyed reading your comments... it is hard at times but life is too joyful not to be grateful! I really can say that I have enjoyed this experience, that's why I am smiling in all the photos. (phone ones are from the Hermana Valadez and President when they received your package and stuff like that).
Oh this has been the best experience of my life! But best of all is that it continues. Wow! I am so so so blessed! I love life, and I love the mission! Changes are
tomorrow, I will stay here in Iztacalco!!! And I am receiving a new companion. I don't know who, so I will tell you next week! I am stoked because we have a ton of work here this change!!! Life is good, all is well!
Elder Quinn
Haily Davis mission call to Madagascar, wait.. what!!! that is awesome! Tell her congrats! so when does she leave? May 28th??? or what?? day after I get home!
 |
| Elder Patey left to Iztapalapa this week! |
 |
| Check out my new mexican get up! Super super popular pants here right now! and Los PUMAS Jersey |
 |
| Look Familiar, found this in intercambios in another house |
 |
| Hermana Valadez asked us to take pictures for a mission saftey preasentation... this was the one for 'Don't go on the Roof" |
 |
| Hammock Chair Elder Patey left this week |
 |
| Cleaning today! |
No comments:
Post a Comment