Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Week 83 New Companion Elder Bell Cares, What a Week!

So this week has been amazing, let me tell you about it!
I am still in Iztacalco (The Blue House). I am with Elder Bell Cares from Oregon! He is 6 foot 7 and has six months in the mission, this is only his second area, but I am now training him to be a zone leader! We are still going strong here leading the zona ermita! It is so fun, he is a great kid and an amazing worker, we get a long so so so well! Yeah good week! He is a 14 shoe! (McKay is size 13 shoe:)
Elders, Quinn and Bell Cares

Cool Experience! A week ago Tuesday we got a call form Elder Bari Deantuñano an area seventy in our ward. He said that he had invited his friend over to hear a missionary lesson, and he wanted us to teach his friend... we excitedly accepted, because rarely do members invite their friend over and then call us, and over that... He is a SEVENTY! So we went over the next day at eight for the lesson. We walked in and the spirit was so strong in Elder Deantuñanos house. We realized that we were not going to make it home on time, so the Seventy suggested that we call the mission president to arrange so we could arrive home late with the Seventy. The mission presidente responded back ´´Esta bien´´ Its all good. :) So we stayed and taught with the seventy to his friend. The spirit was so so so strong and he accepted baptism with a specific date and everything! It was all perfect! We got home that night with the Seventy 45 min late! We have now taught him twice with the Seventy and he went to church Sunday as well! He is progressing so well, and I feel so blessed to help this man. The opportunity to teach with a seventy is so awesome. He has the spirit so strong, and is so powerful and direct. I have learned so much teaching with him. It has been really cool, we have had daily communication with the Seventy talking about the progress of the investigator, and how to help him. It's a cool experience. 

I have learned so much
Well that's all for today! love you all!

Love life!
See you in... 4 months from today!!

Elder Quinn
 
 I feel good about the Village, and I am excited for YOU to teach me how to use the iPhone 6!!! Wow, speechless... I don't even know what an iphone 6 looks like or what... wow... speechless.

THANKS

I love you mom
Mom, your christmas present in progress!!!

So good! I love those thanks!!!


​Remember those cup cakes you sent me for my birthday in April... I finally sent them to be made with the Hermana Brailsford in the offices!

Elder Torres, saying good bye

Interchanges with Elder Peterson from Alpine, Utah

Mini bus for Dall!!!

Three generations of financial secretaries
Quinn, down to James, now on to Schow!

President wanted to snap this photo!

We got 300 pesos to eat on Tuesday so we went to a brazillian rodizio grill!!!

Three good looking secretaries! Elder Brown, Elder Torres, Elder Quinn

Elder Torres went home this week! (He lives within mission limits)

Christmas arrived!!! LOVE the photos! and look at our mess!!!
Two Christmas packages arrived this week! Wow if those photos wouldn't make me truncky I don't know what would have :) LOVE IT!!! I had a good time telling my new companion (Elder Bell Cares from Oregon) All about each photo! I love the ATV one, and the American flag one! High School was great
!I loved the packages and felt so loved!
 

No comments: