The World Trade Center in Del Valle, Mexico
We have had a big week. We have six investigators ready to be baptized, but Satan is putting obstacles in their way, so they don't get baptized. We will continue doing all we can this week for them, and then trust in the Lord and His will.
Elder Quinn
Note from McKay's mission presidents wife:
Dear Sister Quinn:
I don't know how to express gratitude for all the things has sent me. "Many, many thank's"
I love to do crafts and now you sending these materials to make cards, I'm delighted!
Really thank you with all my heart by sent me gifts. I love you!
You are a wonderful woman, I know that because I know her son , I love him so much, he is a good missionary, always ready to serve others and show his love.
When I ser Elder Quinn training, I can feel the Spirit with power.
Elder Quinn is a good friend of my son too. I want you to know that my husband, my son And I love Elder Quinn very very much.
Please extend our gratitude to Her husband for allowing us to Elder Quinn with us and for being such good parents, Elder Quinn is a great missionary and person.
I hope you understand me, please excuse me for my bad English.
With love :
Sister Valadez
McKay:
´´when I saw Elder Quinn trainning(zone conference) I could feel the spirit´´
She talked to me about that, I love teaching!!!! Wow
Love you guys for being my parents :)
the cakes are ssoooo good!
The Valadez family adores you guys and loved the christmas card (I still haven't seen it) They are coming to Utah in April 2016, so we will party with them!
Love you mom!
Thanks dad, I have almost finished reading your journal. love it! I am trying to keep up on the journal writting (weekly) but I need to get better. I have tried to write down my testimony and I have seen the differences! It is amazing the progress I have had!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment