This week was amazing! The Lord works in mysterious ways! We have an Hermana that we have been teaching for several months, but she was waiting to be cleared for baptism. We decided to fast and pray for her so that she could be ready to be baptized this week, so immediately we put an interview with her and President Valadez. She went, passed her interview, and will be baptized this Saturday!
I have gained such a strong testimony of tithing and fast offerings this month. It is real! I have decided to fast more frequently and donate up to a fourth of my monthly mission allowance in fast offerings. I thought it would be a tough sacrifice or that I would maybe ´´suffer´´ from the effects of having less (money, energy, ect) But the opposite has occurred. I have had MORE! More success, more strength, more joy... so much more of everything! The law of the fast, and a generous donation is REAL! I love the Lord and the his commandments. I know that He blesses me when I obey. There are so many blessings... and the best of all is Eternal Life. I know that it is possible.
Life is good, I am happy and well,
Elder Quinn
![]() |
| A ver si puede enviar a su mami por favor! from the Hermana Valadez! She is so grateful for you mom!!! |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |





No comments:
Post a Comment