Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week 86

What a busy week! There is so much to do in the Lords work! We had G____ baptism on Saturday, what an awesome baptismal service! She was so ready to be baptized. She was a street  contact, and now she is a member of the CHURCH!!!
 The Lord is blessing us for our diligence, hard work, and obedience! I have gained a testimony of obedience here on the mission, I know that exact obedience brings blessings. I know that the Lord is preparing me now for the future! I feel like he is constantly molding me and helping me become who he needs me to be!
Yesterday we went to the office and had a mini meeting with Presidente Valadez ( I love that man) He explained his concerns about the mission (and the change of mission presidents in July) and asked us to help him prepare the mission for the new mission president in July. He wants to leave the mission self sufficient with diligent obedient hard working elders. The leaders that are older (Me) will be sent out to help younger missionaries mature and develop into leaders. I am so willing to do whatever the Lord wants of me... not only here in Mexico, but wherever he needs me. I am willing to do the Lords will. I love the Lord and the love that he freely gives me. I know this church is true!
a scripture for the blog that reminded me a lot of the mission

Deuteronomy 32:2-4
 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
 3 Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
 4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways arejudgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right ishe.

i love you mom! All is well here, and the work continues onward! 

Elder Quinn
​Look who I saw in the office! Elder Torres... or... Hermano Torres!


Elder Bell Cares, G_______ Elder Quinn

Antonio, G______, G_____, Elder Quinn, Bell Cares,
Vargas, Petersen, Jesus

No comments: