Wow yes its so great to hear from you and hear your testimony. What you were saying is spot on, the mission has changed me and helped me to see life differently. Before life was all about me and what I could do to get more recognition... but now I see myself differently. I have different goals, and I want OTHERS to be recognized. All of us are recognized as children of God, that puts us on the same plane. We all have the same privilege, that is to live the gospel of Jesus Christ. I say Privilege, because it really is a privilege. Before I thought it was a chore, or something to do to please others... but really it is a privilege to be a member of the church and serve the Lord. And I'm not just talking about the mission, I am talking about being an active member and serving the Lord all of my life! That is the privilege, and I can assure you that I will be dedicated to this work all of my life. The Lord has refined me, and will continue to refine me. I still have fun and enjoy life, but now I do it with a totally different perspective! I LOVE life! The church is true, God loves you, and so do I!!!
Elder Quinn
G_____is a saint! She has so much faith! She is now helping us teach a neighbor of hers, and we are teaching her family, Daughter, husband, and son (in jail, but now has the Libro de Mormon!)
Mission Presidente
He was the Director of CES in Mexico... in other words he knows how to teach, and I love to listen to him! He teaches with awesome stores, understands the scriptures so well, and invites and incredible spirit! I LOVE the man! (BTW they are going to our house in April or 2016... I invited them, and we are going to take them mission shopping for their son Jair!)
Yeah I got the card last week! And the quiche in a cup was so good! My comp and I love the cakes! The jerky... well the one from western family was moldy :)
hahaha
I loved the 5 national parks pic! I hope dad is making time for a hiking, atv, rafting trip before BYU starts :) Seriously
I love you guy so so much! Thank you for everything!"
No comments:
Post a Comment