Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 91 The Lord Provides

The Lord Provides!

I know that the Lord is watching over us! He is amazing! We found a family this week that live one street from us, there are five members of the family and we are currently teaching all of them! They went to church this week and loved it! They were awesome there! The kids came out of the primary shouting mami! mani! Mira es el profeta! And they were singing follow the prophet... they had already learned it! Haahaha so so so cool! I feel really grateful for the Lord and his spirit that guides us. (That family was a street contact from this week) I know that HE lives.
I love you, have a good week!
Elder Quinn, Elder Marklowitz from Aurora Colorado
I bought a volleyball to play with the district on p days! :) feels good to play again"
 

for the blog



Elder Quinn

No comments: